The T-36C is a rough, easy to use, accurate avionics test equipment for fast testing of avionics equipment such low-mid-high-VHF AM/FM COMM and VOR, LOC, GS, MB. This test set can be used in either keyboard mode (giving complete function testing and diagnostics) or the knob/switch mode (giving the operator who is wearing protective clothing with precise go-no-go testing on the flight line). Additional flexibility is given by the test sets capability to store 3 pre-selected carrier frequencies and output power levels for each operational mode. The keyboard of T-36C gives total control of most parameters which ensures a high level of unit flexibility.
- Allows selection of frequency using preset switches or keyboard
- Checks VOR, GS, LOC, MB, VHF COMM, Flight Director, and Autopilot
- Generates ILS signals to ICAO Annex 10 CAT III precision
- High RF output allows testing from flight deck of large aircraft
- Keyboard mode, providing full function and control over the signals
- Over-the-air or LRU-direct connect operation
- Provides outstanding ramp capabilities
- Standard mode utilizing preset frequencies
- Supports 8.33KHz channel selection
*Specifications provided are for reference only.
A PLUS AVIONICS does not guarantee accuracy of specifications provided herein. The specifications might not apply fully to all version including the ones sold by A PLUS AVIONICS.